Have been thinking about this for a while. There are obviously other things, such as raise a family, own a house, etc. These are the one off, slightly mad things that I have always wanted to do. Enjoy.
– Travel to Switzerland, Scotland, Italy, Ireland, and South Africa
– See Arsenal play at the Emirates in London
– See Steve Earle live
– Eat at Le Bernardin in NYC before Eric Ripert retires
– Drive a Porsche 911 at full throttle
– Climb the Hell Brook trail on Mt. Mansfield in VT
– Complete the Long Trail in VT
– Drive across the United States
– Drive any fast car on a race track
– Eat Beef in Argentina
– Take part in a driven pheasant shoot in Scotland or England
– Write a book – probably business or nonfiction.